Employer Sponsored Visas

  • Are you an overseas student who wants to get a Permanent Residence Visa in Australia ? if yes, do you have an employer willing to sponsor you ? if yes, contact us to assit you in making your application for an employer sponsored visa.
  • Are you a skilled tradesman or professional who wants to migrate to or stay in Australia? if yes, do you have an employer willing to sponsor you? if yes, contact us to assit you in making your application for an employer sponsored visa .
  • Are you struggling to find an employer to sponsor you ? come talk to us, we have a large number of employers who are looking for skilled international students or skilled workers, we will help you find a sponsorship.
  • Since the changes in the general skilled Migration Scheme in February 2011, it has become very difficult to be eligible for a General Skilled Migration Permanent Visa, the alternative now is to find an employer and apply under the employer nomination scheme, our team has handled a large number of these cases and can assist you to find your way through to permanent residency.

Subclass 457 – Business (Long Stay) Visa

A program for employers to sponsor approved skilled workers to work in Australia on a temporary visa. Employers can nominate a number of positions for different occupations under the same sponsorship application.

This visa is for employers who would like to employ overseas workers to fill nominated skilled positions in Australia.

Eligibility For 457

To qualify for a 457 visa, applicants must have an employer who is willing to sponsor them. There are three steps in the visa application process:

  1. Sponsorship
    Employers must seek and obtain approval to sponsor and recruit overseas workers. A business will be approved for a specified number of overseas workers over a 2 year period.
  2. Nomination
    Employers must nominate each of the positions they wish to fill with an overseas worker. The nomination must relate to an occupation which meets a minimum skills threshold covering managerial, professional, associate professional and trade occupations. The nominated position must also be paid a minimum salary level as specified in a Gazette Notice.
  3. Visa Application
    The overseas workers identified to fill the vacancy must apply for a 457 visa to enter and remain in Australia. The applicant must demonstrate they have skills to match the nominated position and must be offered employment at not less than the salary indicated in the nomination application.

The applicant is also required to satisfy certain health and character requirements to meet the 457 visa criteria.

What can I do with this Visa?

With this visa those people from overseas can:

  • work in Australia for a period of between one day and four years
  • bring any eligible secondary applicants with them to Australia – secondary applicants can work and study
  • After entering Australia, have no limit on the number of times they travel in and out of Australia

Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS Subclass 121)

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) enables employers to sponsor highly skilled workers to fill the spots they are not able to fill through Australian labour market . Skilled workers can be recruited either from overseas, or from people on temporary visas in Australia. Employers must be lawfully operating in Australia, and the position must provide full time employment in Australia for at least three years and meet the Minimum Salary Level as well.

Eligibility for Employees for ENS121

To be eligible for this visa, you will need:

  • an Australian employer
  • a highly skilled employee
  • an eligible occupation.

The details for obtaining a visa under the Employer Nomination Scheme is summarised below.

Who Responsibility
  • nominates the position that they want to fill
  • finds a suitable employee who is willing to work for them in Australia.
  • accepts the offer of employment from the nominating employer
  • applies for a visa and meets any conditions on their visa (when approved).

The nomination must be approved before the visa can be granted. The nomination application should be lodged before or at the same time as the visa application. If the nomination application is lodged first, the visa application must be lodged within six months of the nomination approval date.

Eligibility requirements for the employees of Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 121) visa is as follows:

To be eligible for permanent residency under this visa, you must meet the following requirements at the time of lodging an application.

You must:

  • have an employer’s sponsorship for a position that relates to an occupation listed on the Employee Nomination Scheme Occupation List (ENSOL)

You must also either:

  • have your skills assessed as suitable for the nominated position by the relevant skills assessing authority.


  • unless exceptional circumstances apply, have at least three years full-time work experience in the occupation before the visa application is lodged


  • have been nominated to fill a highly paid senior executive position with a salary of more than AUD250 000 per annum .

You must also:

  • have an employer who is willing to sponsor you for permanent residency
  • demonstrate that you have the appropriate skills, qualifications and/or experience to fill the position
  • meet any mandatory licensing, registration or professional membership requirements that allow you to work unsupervised and without further training
  • be under 45 years of age
  • provide a letter of appointment or a contract signed by both the employer and yourself
  • have Vocational English language ability.

Method of demonstrating vocational English language ability include:

  • evidence of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least 5 for each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing). The IELTS test must have been undertaken within 12 months of the day of lodging an application

Eligibility for Employers for ENS121

To sponsor an employee in the Employer Nomination Scheme, the employer must:

  • be actively and lawfully operating a business in Australia
  • have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a position in their business
  • follow all relevant Australian laws and have a satisfactory record of meeting immigration laws (if applicable)
  • have a current training strategy for existing Australian employees, or if a newly established business, have a training plan for future training of Australian employees
  • provide the employee with an offer of permanent employment.

Position requirements

The position you are sponsored for must meet the following requirements:

  • be full-time, ongoing and available for at least three years
  • provide working conditions that are no less favourable than provided for under the relevant Australian legislation and awards
  • be a highly skilled occupation that is on the Employer Nomination Scheme Occupation List (ENSOL)
    Note: An employer cannot nominate a position which does not relate to an occupation on the ENSOL.
  • meet the minimum salary level for ENS.

What can I do with this Visa?

This visa allows you and any dependent family members included in your visa application to live as permanent residents in Australia.

Once you are an Australian permanent resident you can:

  • live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
  • study in Australia at school or university
  • receive subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
  • access certain social security payments
  • be eligible for Australian citizenship
  • further sponsor people for permanent residence.