Rana Mikha (LLB, Bbus)
Solicitor & Registered Migration Agent (MARN:1682444)
Direct Email: Rana.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rana graduated from the University of Technology Sydney in 2016 with a double degree in Law and Business, and was subsequently admitted to practice as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2016.
- Rana is also an Australian Registered Migration Agent (1682444)
- Rana joined the team of Bardo Lawyers in 2016.
- Given her combined qualification in business and Law, Rana has extensive experience in immigration law, wills and probate, criminal law, commercial litigation and business law matters.
- Rana has worked on a number of complex cases before the Department of Immigration as well as the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and the Minister of Immigration.
- Rana is able to speak Arabic fluently.
- Rana is very passionate and enjoys the challenge of assisting with a range of complex legal issues and aims to deliver a high level of quality service to all our clients.