Rana Sayed (LLB, Bbus (HR))
Solicitor & Registered Migration Agent (MARN:1685367)
Direct email: Rana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch: Regents Park
- Rana Sayed graduated with a double degree in Law and Business, (Human Resource Management) from the University of Western Sydney in 2015.
- Rana was admitted to practice as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in May 2015.
- She was admitted to practice as a solicitor of the High Court of Australia.
- Rana is a registered Migration Agent with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority, MARN: 1685367
- In addition to her degrees in Business and in Law, Rana also has extensive experience in Personal Injury, Immigration Law, Wills and Probate, Civil Litigation and Property Law matters.
- She specialises in Motor Vehicle Accidents, Public Liability and Workers Compensation matters.
- She has attended District Court hearings as well as settlement conferences that have achieved outstanding results for the client.
- Rana speaks Arabic fluently to extend further assistance where needed to clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Rana is very compassionate and has a genuine concern for clients and the community.
- Rana establishes a strong rapport with clients through her empathetic approach in dealing with their legal issues, and in ensuring they receive a paramount outcome.
- Rana takes initiative working with a range of complex legal issues and finding a conclusion all the while developing good relationships with clients and delivering an extraordinary level of quality service.