Isa graduated from La Trobe University in 2013 with a double degree in Law and Accounting was admitted to practice in 2014. Isa is the head of the firm’s Property, Commercial Law and Will’s and Estates Division.
Isa has a strong commercial focus with a proven ability to work closely with clients to achieve prompt and fair outcomes. He is efficient, accurate and attuned to clients’ desires for precise, practical and pragmatic advice, having had experience in very complex litigation matters in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal the Magistrates’ Court, the Supreme Court of Victoria and the County Court of Victoria.
Isa is also bilingual and able to communicate and understand the Arabic language and is able to assist within the following practice areas:
Building and Constructions Law:
- Perusing and providing advice to owners of a property in relation to building contracts; and
- Either assisting builders or homeowners with any building and construction disputes.
Business and Commercial Law:
- Perusing and advising clients in relation to commercial leases;
- Negotiating leases and trying to obtain the best commercial results possible for clients;
- Dealing with purchases and sales of franchises and businesses; and
- Perusing and advising clients in relation to loan and mortgage agreements
Civil Litigation and Property Law:
- Caveat and mortgage disputes;
- Contractual disputes;
- Debt recovery;
- Insurance disputes such as property and motor vehicle claims; and
- Commercial and residential disputes.
Wills and Estate Law:
- Letters of Administration;
- Drafting of wills and powers of attorney; and
- Estate litigation including claims under Part IV Administrative and Probate Act 1958 (Vic).